Phew, week 4 is finally over! One block ended just like this?!
It had been a hectic week since last Friday because of the sudden change in concept and Huijie's presentation is on Monday so we had to really help her, prioritize her things first than us. After completing hers, we have to focus on sketchbook and brand research for report. On top of that, we still had to find the most suitable fabrics at the fabric market, a to and fro trips.
Won't complain because it is quite enjoyable. Feels like I'm a real designer. an shuang teehee.
Slept for 2.5 hours on Wednesday, felt like a champion haha I don't know whens the last time I did that? Old already cannot stay up because head feels extremely heavy and eyes cannot even open and brain cannot think. haha
Tougher week starts next week because I am left with the last module to clear and then I can fully focus on Final year project. Hope I can still find time to sleep ok. Sleep is good.
Short but I love pencil skirts. Because I'm fat already so if I wear those kinda flare skirt, I look even fatter.
The day when Mel got maybe an hour of sleep. So poor thing this girl. I HOPE YOU REIGNITE THE FIRE AFTER YOU CLEAR YOUR WORK SCHEDULE. we're supposed to run this race together!!! <3
That day when I was on the bus, despite having only 2.5 hours of sleep, I'm happy with my life. There was this student recapping over and again for the test I think...and I'm like... I LOVE DESIGN. I used to love studying especially doing maths. But now, design over anything.
Met Kangrui and Alicia for dinner at Jacks Place. Oh I am going to go back there for their potatoes. I AM SERIOUS. HAHA Wanted to order just one potato but I feel like I'm gon get judged. So I didnt lah....
Today's hiaoness in school.
Goodbye!


No comments:
Post a Comment