Tuesday, November 11, 2014

You're never welcomed

Hate is such a strong word and I never thought I will be hating someone so much until today. I'm usually very forgiving, not say I want to praise myself lah but my friends will definitely know how forgiving I am. But I guess that was the last straw.

A few weeks passed and I can't help to always feel SO MUCH HATRED on the same damn person whenever reminded of. The scent (even on MRTs), the topic that revolves around it - basically anything that relates to that shit. I got everything out of sight, I threw the things I took back..even card holders. 

Mel taught me the next level sacarsm and if I ever ever ever bump into that shit on street, I'll sure to be sarcastic because woman, revenge is sweet. I've never felt so much hatred for a single shit in my life; not even when I first broke up with my puppy love boyboy during P6, not even when my crush left me hanging, not even when my lecturer mocked my hand drawing in front of the class, not even when I knew I didn't do well for my modules, not even when I felt like dropping out of school, not even when I got backstabbed, not even when I quarreled with anyone, not even when people judged my pimples face, not even when my classmates threw paper balls from the back and laughing it off, not even when people nibble my food when I'm so hungry,  not even when people owe me money and not returning, not even when........ the list continue. 

I never bear hatred because I forget bad things so easily, I can make friends with enemies again (sound so loser but its true, whenever I quarrel I will make friends again LOOOL) because I believe in being forgiving.

But you little piece of shit, thankyou for causing me to snap, thankyou for teaching me being revengeful is a joy especially to people like you :), lastly thankyou for letting myself know how to improve as a person - it is to never let people like you who forever think you're up there manipulating juniors like me. One day I'll be the one climbing above your head. :)

Listen this, get.out.of.my.life. 
Just my luck to have to meet you again soon but 
you don't disturb me, I don't disturb you.

Get lost, stranger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment