Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bad dreams

I had such a bad dream last night - the more I want to avoid, the more it keeps happening and haunting me in my dreams. damn it. 

Remember my previous previous post whereby I was super upset about the particular human? I dreamt that I finally confronted and voiced out all my unhappiness. It was a really heated argument, like I could really sense ALL my anger and hatred, spilled in my words. I used harsh words I cannot remember and then my alarm clock rang. Ok the funny thing is it happened so real I even remembered the transition back to the real world. In my dream my phone was calling, I picked it up and reached the real world. LOLOL So dramatic but it's so real. So I woke up feeling guilty don't know for what shit but just guilty.

BUT NOPE,
Why am I supposed to be the one feeling guilty, hahaha so funny, I am the victim here hello.
Sometimes I think my feelings are wired wrongly; I feel guilty over the stupidest reason, I pity others and then can't help but to feel so sad but sometimes the person just deserves it etc.

Anyway, it's been a long 1.5 years of braces journey and I got a feeling it's coming to an end very soon. The dentist didn't mention and I didn't want to ask but it feels good to be on braces! My faceshape changed so much and my jaws are realigned and that makes it less slanted! I used to have slanted jaw lah, so that was another reason why I wanted to put braces. I'm secretly hoping for my braces to be removed soon so I can have a white teeth chinese new year. Actually makes no difference lah I usually don't smile with teeth because it makes me face wide and nose big. hello got skills to smile one ok. 

Staying up tonight.
Goodnight~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment