I only have myself to blame - for choosing oriental right from the start and not doing things right, till today, we're merely moving ourselves forward. Staying up almost every single god-dam day, my eyebags are heavier than I thought it would be, desperate for sleep so much I start to hate staying up, not getting full sleep and getting hungry in the middle of the night.
I know I know, it's just the process and I should enjoy it. I'm enjoying despite me panicking about the upcoming submissions. I've gained so much info through this short 3 weeks, even more than my 2 years life in tp.... Think they should have yearly major project. hahaha. Market Research expanded my knowledge in fashion, opening up another side for me which I never ever got to know. It's interesting...really. But I would definitely love it more if I had a little more time - TO SLEEP.
I'm left with a few more hours to churn out another brand for our market research, I literally opened up the various list of designers in alphabetical order, opening up each tab and reading the description thoroughly. Reading too much, I'm overwhelmed by the different information given. The different aesthetics designers have, they might have the same concept like structured but pieces produced all looked so different. So much to learn from.
Ok goooodbye.
Just one more.
No comments:
Post a Comment