If you're interested in my progress.... HAHA
Almost there, almost there. I love mix and matching colours and most importantly I love Kyungmi. She doesn't restricts what you want to do but only giving you suggestions on how to make it better. And everytime, after she finished commenting, it feels like I'm enlightened.
I'm left the avant garde piece which I have no idea how to make it more avant garde other than letting it become so old fashion. LOL. ok I'm gon keep trying.
With Pretty Melly. POSITIVE VIBES, WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER YAH. :) Your talent shouldn't be wasted just because you're not feeling there yet. hui hao kan de!! <3
and the mess I created. I think I ALWAYS create mess. Everywhere I go, I create. Even at home especially when I'm sewing. Nightmare's gon start soon. When sewing starts.
Ok goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment