I'm overwhelmed by the things I have to do for FYP. Can't help but to whine so much about it. Ok FYP really very stressful one. Today I faced rejectionz for the whole day except a few really nice ones for survey and then chinatown fabrics shop owner don't know how to do business, not providing me with samples and expecting me to buy. Which was so ridiculous I felt.
From today onwards, I will never reject any people who wants me to do survey because someone like me who is willing to do is precious to them because of my opinions. Watched a video about a homeless guy sharing food despite having the last two pieces of pizza to another homeless guy whereas the rest who have so much to spent getting so unwilling to share even a bite or what shit. "those with less give more" So goddam true. I make sure if I have enough I'll give next time. The video was too much for my heart to handle.
People coming into your life for a specific reason - So true. Because today while I was doing my survey, I thought of a few friends (met probably a few years ago) who will be extremely helpful for my market research. Guess that was the reason why we all met at that moment, at that point of time. Hopefully they'll reply back.
Today is such an..... amazing day.
Back to the day before, Marcus's treat to Itacho! I know you read my blog soooo thankyou so much for the treat, it wasn't cheap..........at all....... but still thankyou!~ Whoa damn hungry right now the pictures are making me feel even more hungry. I guess my photography skills are not that bad. hehe.
And my outfit shots. HAHA vain girl is back~ Aim of year 3 - to dress to be different from year 1 and 2. hahaha.
I was laughing because the angmoh infront of me couldn't stop staring. Then I became so awkward I just started smiling at him. He then initiated to take a photo of huijie and I together. HAHA. One thing I love about Eurasians, so so so friendly. hehe
Goodnight, it's close to 2am.
I'm doing my research!
No comments:
Post a Comment