My week in a nutshell.
I stayed up from Monday to Wednesday, cabbed thrice that week, spent more than $70 on fabrications. Staying up as in not just till 2am, literally till 5am and I'm still conscious even while trying to sleep, worrying about my submission. Woke up at 7am, feeling extremely dead. Before I stayed up I even told Mel I am not someone who can have only 2 hours of sleep and the maximum I can ever go is 2am. That is my limit. But that night was crazy, I had boards and toile to finish, 24 hours a day is definitely not enough. I want to thank my sister for sponsoring one of my taxi trips... 20bux per time is just too expensive.
And of course the very encouraging people beside me lah. When I'm upset, giving me a texts, sending me encouraging messages. Like a guardian angel. I'm thankful too.
Behind all my chio ootd shots.
Also, Jasmine and Huijie lah. HAHA
I really tried drawing my eyebrows less straight leh, but it seems really straight.
OK i will draw lighter shade.
And thickskinly texted Jasmine about wanting this chocolate truffles. ZHEN DE HEN DOPE. I'm not a fan of chocolate bars but chocolate cakes or croissants or anything coated with chocolates ARE TO DIE FOR.
It's my birthday soon, I can't can't can't wait for holidays already, not working anymore so I will see how I survive the remaining six months. Booking flight tickets + FYP cost + Cab fare...
I would really love to rent a place near school, it will definitely be cheaper than my cab fare....
But my mom say I better not because the mess I create at home I can just make friends with cockroaches which is ..... true. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to pack and she'll pack it up for me because she got problems with dirty things HAHAHA.
ok i'm so dirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment