Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Purge

Hollaaaaa, enough of whining about Jessica even though I haven't fully recovered from the news. It's still very upsetting to know. Anyway, I watched The Purge:Anarchy with Mel on Saturday. Couldn't even sit still on my seat at all because I was so afraid to see people getting killed or the masked faces with all the sound effects. The anxiety feels when you know someone is getting chased or about to get killed or sacrificed. Worth the watch.

Annabelle and The Maze Runner is next up to my to-watch-list!





Coincidentally, we chose the similar iphone casing despite being miles apart? I was in SG and she's at China. Honestly speaking, I really hate my hair now because it's at the length whereby it curls so easily, can't wait for it to grow longer. argh.


And here's a vain shot of myself. 


Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment