Sunday, October 5, 2014

Resort World Sentosa

Sundays are the only off days which is why I treasure it so much. Previously, I worked hard even on Sundays which I then realised I shouldn't be doing so because I have my FYP battle to start right after I end intern. Therefore, my Sundays now are more to meeting up with friends or else to stay at home and sleep. I was particularly looking forward to the Sunday whereby we have plans on going to RWS hotel for a short stayover that night! All thanks to Corine for planing and Jasmine for asking us along. Even though I was the only one who made it in the end, I'm very glad that I went because it sure doesn't feels like I'm still in Singapore. Indeed very relaxing.  




Sorry not sorry, what to do with such a gigantic mirror. Of course camwhore lah.


I'm not letting the king size bed off either. The fluffy and clean(hopefully) sheets! 



We reached there quite late because as usual, Jasmine is taking her own sweet time to prepare. There isn't much to do before the night comes thus we went for a swim! I didn't much want to swim even though I prepared another set of clothings for the sake of my face. All the pictures are heavily photoshopped to remove the pimples. Not exaggerating because it was THIS bad. I merely dipped my calves in the water and feel the waves.


 My hair is in a mess, I don't bother to blow dry it simply because I'm toooooo lazy and I'm not exactly can't be bothered............ but I just can't be bothered. ok I don't know if you get me because I don't get myself too la. I'm so confusing. ONE THING FOR SURE IS, I want it to grow now. GROW LONGER. 




And the sit by pool shots. 



Sorry Jas but i still love you. 

After a really short swim, we left to the Malaysian Foodcourt to settle our dinner! The lor mee was ok..... the fried oyster omelette was ok....except that the oysters were really fresh and Jasmine finished them all surprisingly.



Sat at starbucks after our mega-full dinner. Yep LOOK AT MY HAIR NOW. OMG.



Stayed up till 2am for monopoly, time passes too quickly, it's 7am which means a new Monday, a new week, I have to wakeup for intern.


Goodbye!
I can't wait to go USS again for halloween this time round!




No comments:

Post a Comment