OK I NEVER EXPECTED MYSELF TO WRITE A POST ANYTHING ABOUT KPOP. now you know how important Jessica is to me. TT ok bye, I revealed my innermost thoughts. You saw the other side of me.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
No more
If you know my well enough, you will know my inner love towards Jessica. I mean, I don't pay money for their concerts, I don't buy albums and I don't join fan clubs but that do not mean that her leaving is not affecting me. In fact, I was really surprised at how it DID affect me because I was extremely sad during intern and almost at the verge of tears when I found out my favourite is no longer a part of SNSD. Which means, no more staying up catching up on fan cams, scrolling pictures of her and then zoom-ing in and out to see how perfect she is, seeing her sing live and a lot more. I'm not crazy but it's just her personal image and character that attracted me so much that I go around telling others I want to be like her, as ambitious and successful. And then I go on ranting about how I will make it to Korea to see her and talk to her face to face or even sing together on stage. It upsets me so much that everything I dreamed off will not ever come true but whatever it is, I will always believe and support her and if I have the means to in future, why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment