Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Outbreaks. Outbarlution. Out.


So depressed about life (again) because of my hormones problem. I've been getting bad outbreaks ever since the Taka retail week, seen a dermatologist and it's getting better I HOPE. I REALLY HOPE. A week or two into medication so I can't really see the clear results but I pray and pray and pray that my skin will recover. Adding on to my stress, my chest acne is NOT getting any better, it's been there for at least a month already?! All the pimples exploding all at once.

Spent my Sunday with Huijie at a dance event, freestyle genres don't actually excites me, I still choose choreo over that. All I had to do that day was to be a door bitch, sit down and wait for people to come in for registration, get them to pay if they haven't and give them tags.


I NEED CLEAR SKIN LIKE THIS. This is photoshopped one lah. Obviously. 






Goodnight. Need to do up FYP proposal tomorrow. MUST. I got a long list of things to do but ending work at 8pm everyday is not helping because by the time I reach home, it's already close to 10pm and then I need to sleep. Who says having intern is like having holidays. Absolutely UNTRUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment