Early morning so full of appetite. Monster in the making. I think I ate so much I was so surprised at myself. Because my cousins came over to my place for a short stayover, we had to make time out to eat with them or shop or play. Which maybe I'm going to snow city or watch a movie in a while.
So breakfast for today was a cup of hot milo, two slices of bread and one plate of vegetarian beehoon.
I'm so timid but I love watching horror movies, do you get me. Just last night, I was sleeping in the living room and I heard this strange knocking sound at the small altar directly above me. My dad woke up to check where the sound was coming from and we couldn't really find and head back to sleep. Then the noise continued and I gave up, went back to the room and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment