Third year in a row - We made it to USS for HHN. Was so determined to skip this event this year because I did not want to spend unnecessary money and waste time when I have my projects to worry about. Fortunately, Alicia asked me when I was reconsidering to go or not and that was how I decided to go.
the humji-team. HAHA. Jasmine was surprisingly brave.
Finally tried the turkey leg after waiting for 4 hours just for 1 house. It wasn't a disappointment though. I loved the house and I can totally see the elements in it. Unlike haunted house whereby they scare you without any meaning. There was this part when the alien came out from the tank he was residing in. The house was particularly successful I feel. At one point, Mel and I got so traumatized about the front "ghost" we couldn't move at all. They had to stop scaring us and bring us to reunite with the team infront. (we were quite lagged behind!) HAHA
On top of that, we went to Jack's Clown 3D house, it was another house that didn't disappoint! I love the characters in it, I love the makeup, the entire outlook and eye-catching details you never want to close your eyes even if you're scared. The clowns were nicely painted. Visual effects +10 points, HAHA and the tunnel turn whereby you experience an unknown turn force (actually is you're thinking too much la) It's a lot to remember! I love love love this one too!
Unfortunately, time was limited for us, we ended up visiting three houses without any rides :( a pity but no regrets! hehe
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment