Master in jinxing myself, Ok so I have been randomly mentioning about how I haven't been falling down since ages and this happened.
I ended Halloween that night with a bang. Literally. hahahha Carelessly stepped into the hole, lost my balance and fell. And then I always rejoice over the fact that I have no side effects when having period unlike some of them having so many problems................................so recently, things changed la. Forever damn pain one, cramp and then my lower back hurts, abdominal pain or whatever. You name it I have it
Really need to slap my mouth for jinxing myself unnecessarily?!
Anyway my cousins came over for a short stay over and my sister decided to bring them to a few attractions near us. Luckily JE not throw face at all, they have attractions like ice skating, snowcity, science centre, swimming pool (not the normal ones). Enough for my cousins to be happy about! Because I have school, my sister brought them out on the first day and I joined them during Deepavali! Happy to see them again........but at the same time stress because I cannot sleep on my own bed - severe insonmia, I cannot do my fyp in peace because there's noise. hahahhaa but I'm glad that they enjoyed themselves here! Though they might prefer Malaysia more for its open space and transport by car instead of bus everywhere.
I'm considering extensions.............I kid. Ok my hair is so annoying now, I'm lazy to blow dry so it is bad hair day everyday. Can't wait for it to grow even lonnger!
and thankq Huijie for the juicy corn. Damn random. I walked from design to print shop happily munching the corn.
Goodnight. :)
"To forgive is not because the person is worth forgiving but because you need peace"
Speaks through my heart. Tiring of bearing grudges but at the same time, I can never forgive whatever that happened. Not that I'm being unreasonable but clearly if there's a need for me to stand up for myself, I definitely will.
Or maybe one day, I will find peace again.
Side note, I'm selling this new piece of denim tied up skirt at 15! Retailing at 24! It's a size M.
Interested party do drop me an email, Jaslyn_91@hotmail.com for measurements or any other enquiries!
IDK WHO IS READING THIS BUT I'M NOT LETTING ANY CHANCES GO. hehe.
thankyou!

No comments:
Post a Comment