Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mood swings

So I sat down and started crying about the life frustrations. It's the mood swing time of the month whereby I'm stressed, upset, irritated and annoyed with so many things. 

I'm annoyed with responses that don't mean anything, if it has zero meaning, don't reply. I rather not because it adds on to the frustrations I have right now.

I have NO self-esteem now because of my bad pimples face. It's infested and I am not gon heed my mom's advice anymore and make an appointment with the skin doctor. I can afford to pay myself as long as it's about my face. No longer trusting facials because it is extremely painful, downtime long and scarring is highly possible. 

I'm stressed about my final year project theme because I cannot source for the right fabric, I'm stressed for my intern fashion collection that I'm part of it because I expect a lot from my work. My sketches and designs must be good so I'm satisfied. All I want is something that is seen-able and make-able and most importantly sell-able.

And why do I work so hard?

It's for the recognition I get.
To prove myself worthy.
To tell myself that I'm almost there even if I'm not halfway.
As long as I'm happy. .

Sorry but I'm not someone who believes in "The only person that you should be better than is the person you were yesterday"

It is only through comparisons and expectations that makes one grow and to learn even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment