Spent a total of $350 for my skin and I hope it gets better. Really depress over how disgusting the big zits are now. I think it's the worst pimple face I ever had. Tell me how not to feel stress. I stopped drinking green tea because I have no time in the morning BUT I realised how important green tea is so I'm gon drink it everyday by hook or crook. At least a few cups everyday.
Anyway, I got over the mood swing days and I'm feeling a bit happier and less stressed about life. Sorted out my directions and I'm quite sure that is what I want so it's a burden off my shoulders! Side note, I really have to thank Felicia for making some sense to my decisions. Told you she's so matured and ambitious, I am supposed to be the one giving her ideas since I'm older. haha
The first day at Taka I had this Japanese glutinous rice for lunch! I forgot the actual name but it wasn't too bad I guess. Something like the traditional dumpling rice that we always eat.
Last Monday we planned a simple birthday celebration for Jing because she is having her prelims soon and we don't have any more time for each other. Hope she liked it!
Don't be fooled by my makeup. My skin is disgusting now. I hope it heals. Giving myself a month for the big acne to chill and sink back. 30 days skin renewal. I WILL SPAM GREEN TEA EVERYDAY.
And my hao peng you!
GOODNIGHT!






No comments:
Post a Comment