MY ICLOUD IS BACK TO NORMAL. *JUMPS FOR JOY*
I am so busy for the week because I'm scheduled for a 7days work week at TAKA. It wasn't tiring but enriching. I learnt so much about fashion business which makes me reconsider about my life path and isn't that what intern is supposed to teach - the real fashion world?
Today was a day worth remembering because I managed to sell off dresses worth $500 EACH. Biggest accomplishment till date. I mean, how long do you have to prove the worthy of dresses to the customers, ensuring that they are willing to buy? So, I deserved a pat on my shoulders.
The week started off extremely bad because I did so many mistakes for two days or maybe three and I find it uncomfortable to be so useless. But all is well now because I feel that I've done well during the retail days. Let's not jinx myself hahaha. All I hope is for the remaining 9 days to be even more successful than today.
Everyday after work, I online to get myself updated with world news and head to bed. My routine for two weeks which is super unproductive because my brain refuses to work and churn out new ideas or rather I'm too lazy to squeeze brain juice, I decided to push my work backwards. All shall be done after the 9 days I hope!
Goooooodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment