Saturday, August 30, 2014

Angsty

Icloud is getting on my nerves because I cannot connect to the goddam server which kept telling me about the server error. Get your shit together. I always have problems with Icloud ever since I changed into my Iphone (the 3rd month only) and it is testing my patience already?! From unable to stream the photos automatically via Wi-Fi to now, the disability to share photos through photostream and not able to log in because of server error or whatever.

Asides from that, I am very annoyed with people not replying messages even when they have seen them. Isn't that a norm thing? To recieve and reply and not act like you haven't seen it? Feeling very frustrated over so many things right now, trying to please people cause it bothers me if the person is upset because of me, and dealing with so many negative feelings like even getting loved makes me stress. Jealousy or whatever that's boiling in me. I need to meditate. So many things to complain about everyday. 

I feel happy when I'm loved, but at the same time getting stress if I'm getting too much love.




Wore my killer boots to work and it's one of the most painful shoes I've ever owned. Even my deandri's high platform is not as painful as this. I had five plasters plastered and still painful. Survived the workshop and back to the studio with slippers and went home with slippers because this is too.much.for.me.to.handle.  


My supervisor's birthday and we planned a surprise for her! Glad being appreciated in that fashion house!

Goodnight.
I need to chill. 



No comments:

Post a Comment