No link caption with myself. Supposedly a picture of Alicia. HAHAH
This is by the far the longest post with pictures spam!?!?!
Happy 20th birthday to my dear friend, it amazes me how far we've came through these years, everybody with different characters but clique-ing into a group. Despite conflicts but still coming together. I thought a lot and meeting them was the reason behind my not-so-happy blog post the other day. I see the good in them and look at myself for my horrible self-being. Let's not go into that, ANYWAY, I left that Sunday out specially to celebrate Alicia's birthday! Not much of a birthday celebration because hiccups here and there but I hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did!
In the first year of being twenty, I hope you grow fatter (I'm very willing to transfer fats) and find what you truly love in the last of this six months. Don't do anything you will regret in future! Most importantly, to find something you like and not for the sake of doing it to please others. You're probably at your worst now (as a close friend, I can totally see from you) because of all the losing passion and environment issues but do know that a smooth sea never makes a skilled sailor. You're at your lowest now but with your determination to climb up again, I've total faith in you. Bring back the cheerful and irritatingly funny woman back because I need this again!
Trying out the crepe at Far East Plaza. We brought Alicia to shop and made her find dresses she liked, paid while she was trying. Small gestures that we did.
Mirror Selfie. It's been long. I love how mirror selfies makes me look less ugly and slim HAHA.
and I think I look better in the dark. It's quite bad LOL.
Our initial plan was to head over to Switch Timbre since Alicia favours Chinese songs more than English but we didn't realized they're closed on Sundays. :( What a wasted trip. We ended up at Timbre Substation! The night went well even though we didn't manage to be at Switch. Found my love for Timbre's Pizza especially the chicken and seafood ones! I need to go back there again ohmygod.
Oh did i mention we went to shop at Scape and there was a crazy sales going on, tops at 10$ and bottoms at 13$?!?!?!?! The damage that day was so high I had to eat sweet potatoes for the rest of the month......
Thanks for being an amazing friend woman, even though I hate it when you always don't reply whatsapps when you've seen :'(
And my dear Tiffany for making yourself hyper because you didn't want to be a spoiler. hehe Thankyou. Gomapseumnida. "KA JI SA JI .... I forgotten" LOLOLOL
The beautiful swan that evolved in our clique. I told you everybody surrounding me is really pretty. Stabs myself ten thousand times. ohmygod. How not to drop my self esteem. :( If you ever read this, do know that you're a true inspiration, not to others but at least to me and I loved the fact that you entertained my stupid late-night messages out of the blue.
The one who is always as motivated as me in losing weight (when you're not fat at all), and the one who is always making me happy when I'm sad. :') Thank you so much.
They always say I spread positivism in the group but actually they are the ones that makes me happy to be stupid. I'm serious. Moments like this stay gold forever. And I'm glad I have a blog to record down stories like this, for myself to read ten years, twenty years or sixty years down the road.
Outfit of the day shots!
Pictures are so deceiving! I looked at them and look at myself in the mirror, my legs are never so skinny.
Last but not least,
I hope you stay happy, like always. :')
Happy 20th again beebz!
With love,
Jaslyn































No comments:
Post a Comment