I'm still very positive about life despite feeling insecure and shit about myself and I strongly believe in creating my own future and making my dream come true one day.
Anyway, I went to Malaysia to visit my relatives during national day and it was a trip I've waited for so long. Not like I'm not patriotic to celebrate national day in Singapore but it's cause I'm only free during national day to have this mini getaway (if it counts). hahaha. Travelled in with my family and despite this being a day trip, we met up with all our relatives near the vicinity. I love how peaceful and slow paced Malaysia is. Everybody is happy there, they live in big houses with big spaces outside for kids to run about, they have nearby huge shopping malls and premium outlets, starbucks, coffeebean and I feel comfortable dressing anything I want because nobody knows me. Showing my true colours. lololol
And the beautiful scenery everywhere. Potted plants and flowers.
Went to fetch my little cousin (future representative of Malaysia badminton players) from his training! Good to see him working so hard towards his goal!
First time ever, I sat down at Starbucks with my parents and sister, enjoy coffee and cakes over the table. Probably the last time or a one year one time thing. My parents hate chilling. It just happened that my aunties and uncles brought us over to the Johor Premium Outlet whereby the entire building and stretches of shops are of high-end brands. Versace, Victoria Secret, Kate Spade, DKNY....and many more, similar to Paragon in Singapore. They are craving for starbucks and so we ended up in Starbucks. It was good man. Spending time with your parents. Unknowingly, they're getting so old especially my mom. Sat over at the bus stop with her the day before and I looked at her in her face, I realised how old she grew. lololol and being such an asshole I said "mummy, i think you growing old already"
The most famous bakery shop at Kulai.
Because we had too many people to fit in the car, I had to sit on my sis's lap. Pang niu zuo zai shou pi hou jiao shang!??! ANYWAY, I'm still considering whether to get my license anot, PLEASEEEE advice me. MY aunties and uncles always brainwash me hahhahah
I started the day eating, I went to three of my relatives houses and still was busy eating and I had dinner....which I'm still eating. I'm so horrible.
My cousin looking oh-so-fine, hey you blow my mind.
My sister too
HEHE
GOODNIGHT
















No comments:
Post a Comment