Friday, August 15, 2014

Internship

Honestly, I love my internship. I never expected myself to learn and not do sai kang job everyday however if there is one thing I have to be unhappy about, it is how unreasonable the auntie there is. It feels like a volcano is going to erupt sooner or later the moment you use the wrong word or you do the wrong thing. It scares me out and because I have no say in talking back to her, I don't know when I will get scream at which I have to quietly accept everything which is making me crazy. I mean, do I have to deal with this everyday? And for the next moment, it is as if the screaming didn't happen....and it goes on? For three long months?

 The best thing I learnt here is putting up with the unreasonable temper and smiling like nothing happened. This is the truth of a two faced person. lolol. I'm going to create this split character personality sooner or later.

Time flies during Intern, it has been three weeks since day 1. Still remember how disappointed I was when I knew I had to fold at least 200 paper bags for the first day. haha But it did get better as we go along! I participated in most the things and experienced. It was something I wouldn't have felt before intern!


The assistant designer who also helped us a lot for the few weeks! So thankful for her existence. :') 

and the treat from KFC by our supervisor. I do love the environment and the colleagues! Everyone is lovable except... yah you know what I mean. 


The awkward position. HAHA 


I need a free day for myself, that's all I'm asking for. Everyday I come home, spend hours on social sites, getting myself updated with news and then do things for my sister. By the time its already 1230am? and then I have to do this do that, I got no time for research about anything. Ok tomorrow. 

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment