Days are indeed getting better. I have more things to do and learn which I'm very satisfied with. Currently interning with Felicia who is so ambitious, aiming to get a house at the age of 21 while I'm like, hey cool. hahaha I just want to enjoy my after-grad life for a year before heading to university, or maybe not if I found something I love doing.
Sewed the hem of the pants yesterday and all I had to do today was to hang them up neatly. Interning isn't as fun as what I think because I'm constantly worried about not meeting the employer's expectations and at the same time thinking of theme for my final year project. It's as stressful. I DON'T KNOW WHY AM I ALWAYS STRESSING ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T NEED TO BE STRESSED OVER.
I NEED TO CALM MY TITS DOWN ABOUT LIFE.
GO WITH THE FLOW.
We had a new thing to do today, I love how my supervisor gives us new things to do everytime we finish one and I love how she listens to my opinions hehe about things I want to learn. Not only about sewing(because I have no interest in being a seamstress lololol) but also about the way a fashion business work. I can't wait to contribute more to the company and making myself E X T R E M E L Y useful! haha
We cut the paper and started finding fabrics to paste on the file to create a book for easier reference. They have so many different kinds of fabrics lololol I'm like a monkey searching high and low for suitable fabric. At the same time getting scolded in hokkien lololol for no reason but I'm not gon talk about that.
I'm loving my internship already.
3 months might seem alil short.
But it's always good being back to school!
Goodnight.
I have brochures, designing and thinking of FYP theme to do~




No comments:
Post a Comment