Day 3 of intern went even better than expected but I'm not expecting so much as usual. I did herringbone stitch for 6 hours today, I don't know how I managed to spend so long doing but I just did it. I'm always observing the situation and secretly learning some skills or two. hehe. The senior auntie is so much more intimidating than my supervisor itself. I cannot even. The moment she nags, that's it. THAT'S IT.
8hours in the studio, I'm not supposed to step out of the room to get food or whatsnot because efficiency is high there. Everyone break for only 15 mins or less to grab a snack or coffee before continuing with what they are supposed to. It works like Design school (if you have shitloads of submissions), thankgod I'm trained in an environment like this so it wasn't too bad I guess. I've learnt how to cook even better lololol and think of ways to prepare my lunch so I won't feel sick eating the same thing over and over again. But groceries is as expensive as eating outside. mehz, guess I'll be having baby corns tomorrow.
Berries, raspberries and cherry tomatoes. erm the raspberries is sour like hell.
shitz, sorry this picture is as unflattering as my face. But that's my lunch for today. Edible salmon with tiny bit of rice and Caramelised biscuits. Nope not luncheon meat. AND TWO SLICES OF BREAD.
good mood today because I'm not being useless in the studio. The supervisor promised to give us more interesting things to do and I hope there really is! Making full use of the 3 months I have to learn as much as possible. All the aunties working are so friendly (except for 1), I am starting to love there.
As usual,
Tomorrow will be a better day :')



No comments:
Post a Comment