Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Before Wednesday

That's the best header I can think off. Lololol

Anyway, I hate how I'm always not using my brains unless threatened. Stayed up till 3am to finish the brochures because I did a slipshot one and my sister said I'm not a creative person. A simple sentence but affected me so bad, decided to re-do a new one and she was satisfied. Never gon do a half-hearted one anymore. Isn't that what I'm supposed to learn from design, not to submit any ugly work because if you think it's ugly, everyone think it's ugly. 

Work on Sunday. Yes I'm currently on a 7days work week progress. Still happy but I have a l o t of things to finish. Intern is not slack at all because I'm using my brain. And doing freelance work. But most importantly, I come home every night watching SNSD(especially) on youtube, wasting time away despite the amount of workload.





Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment