Friday, August 8, 2014

Before National Day

I think I create the best header. lolol.

Second week of Intern is coming to an end, 10 more weeks to go before I get back to school for FYP. It's a bit too fast, I haven't got an idea for FYP too. I wanna make the last my best. If not I'm gon be so disappointed at myself.


Anyway, Yes remember the time I mentioned about myself being so dilligent, waking up early to cook. I had two huge slices of salmon and I regretted it. lololol My maximum for salmon slices are 7 and these are too much. Still learning how to eat more. hahaha. BUT the pan-fried salmon is soooooooooooo yummy. I'm hungry now. :( 


And the pair of shoes I threw the day before. Thought that the kitty shoes weren't my kinda style anymore, I decided to throw it away. It looks new :( thus the idea of leaving it on the rubbish bin with my last note to the new owner. I hoped someone who needs it more than me got it!!! Back home that day and I couldn't find the pair of shoes anymore. Really hope I made someone else day! hehe 


SAYYYYY WHATTTTT, what is diet. hmmmmz. Reached office early just to get my phad thai from the nearby food court. Been craving since forever. It was ok.... but still I prefer NP's one! 


I really love my internship, be it the colleagues or environment. The first few days were awful because the aunty was so nasty to us, telling us whatever we do is wrong, speaking in hokkien scolding us but gradually, I began to know her as another person-the kind of aunties where by they nag and scold but that's how the way they care. Not forgetting my supervisor, she don't have the supervisor vibe which makes her look so friendly and easy to talk to. So much better than supervisor who bai jia zi, yah if you get what I mean. 

Picture above is just another picture Felicia took of me. hehe yoyoyo I'm serious about my work. actually... Very serious. Today was even more productive than any other days because I assisted the designer(my supervisor) for this mini photoshoot. HAHA. Photographer Lee in the haous!



My ponytail decided to fly. 


It's been long since an OOTD shot. Currently in love with my sandals!!!! No more platforms because I need to show my true colours!!!! ok i kid, it's becausse I couldn't find any suitable ones. :(

I discovered something I liked recently and I can't wait to get started. But wait, my laziness need to die first. hahhaha, I kinda wannna sew a laptop casing or anything eles (I still owe tiffany a clutch) and do illustrations and all, trust me I really do want to do it, but after a long day at work........ a thousands of excuses appears to ask me to watch my youtube videos. 

Side note, IT IS NATIONAL DAY TOMORROW. Not feeling it this year. No national day songs played on radios for me to singalong and no national day feelz because there is no one as hyped as me about Singapore's birthday. ANYWAY, NO DOUBT THAT I LOVE SINGAPORE OK. Even though I'll be in Malaysia.... I MISS MY GRANDMA. 



OK GOODNIGHT 


No comments:

Post a Comment