Back to update about my life, literally. I don't know what to caption..... really. HAHA
Just back from my run, sweating like a mad pig.
Sorry to disappoint you but I look like this without makeup. HAHA No filter, No EYEBROW, nothing at all. And this is considered good because my skin is red and sweaty. Normally it's yellow so i'll look dead lah. hehe.
Sense of satisfaction after running!!
and here's my best friends from poly hehe, thoughtful huijie who brought over the maggiemee flown from Indonesia. She accidentally tore the paper with my name on it and wrote a note at the side. Don't think you can see but yes she did that. Super thoughtful. She's the most xi xing friend I've ever had lah, not only to me but to everyone. She plans things so carefully, so detailed and so neat. Did a card for her BF but it's not the NORMAL card ok, it's those with pop up details. One thing I really needa learn from her.
Here's me looking satisfied with the maggiemee. I LOVE MAGGIEEMEEEE if you don't know. But i choose not to eat so much because I can feel my hair falling. HAHA and it's true that maggie mee is super hard to digest and unhealthy. AND WHAT AM I AIMING FOR THIS YEAR - TO LOSE WEIGHT.
Errrrr but wait, let me have my black ball for hehe.
oops
GOODNIGHTT!!





No comments:
Post a Comment