Saturday, July 12, 2014

DAY 12

Apparently, I've gained all the weight and calories back by eating the BBQ yesterday. Good but extremely sinful. It's day 12 already and I haven't lost a significant amount of weight....... and its depressing. Usually fat people are the more obvious one you see if they lose weight and I haven't receive any "eh you lost weight ah" kinda comments means I'm not even halfway there.

But i'm not giving up because Jaslyn is strong like this. I hope I stay motivated throughout until I achieve what I want.

No-work Saturday and I spent my day at town. I had cold stone for tea break (yes, fats again) and then Hongkong style fried rice for Dinner. I'll continue again. hehe.

So to continue,
It was my first time trying out cold stone and I'm definitely going back there. The German Chocolate cake icecream was so so so so thick and good. Generous amount of brownies. I love chocolate with brownies a lot. HAHA  Ok lah they should be generous lah, I paid 6 dollars for a cup. I LOVED it and I'm going back to eat again. hehe. While I was there, the staff threw the icecream in the air to let her colleague catch it and they failed twice. The icecream just gone to waste like this....it wasn't pleasing to see actually because it's as good as playing with food :( sorry I'm not entertained and I don't understand why do they have to waste such a big cup of icecream. 

Stationed at Woodlands today and I had sushis for lunch! The onigiris are to die for. I loved the rice coated with japanese flavorings and the salmon dipped in soy sauce. I can have Japanese sushis everyday when I'm in JAPANNNNN. 


and the BBQ mates on Friday. I felt so horrible after eating so much, picking bacons and luncheon meat, chicken wings and hotdogs, basically everything and stuffing in my mouth. It felt damn bad lah but what to do, a whole plate of food infront of me...... so tell me about losing weight. BUT DON"T WORRY, I"M MOTIVATED OK. WILL LOSE 


And 


My eyebrows are so straight I can draw them in a straight line. Work was mad boring today, I was so tired I knocked out on bus home. Woke up lying on a stranger's shoulder. So glad that he didn't shake me up. Not like aunties, they'll definitely wake you up. 

Internship starting in two weeks, I don't know what to hope for except for having things to do everyday so I won't slack. I hate slacking while working because time pass extremely slowly :( 



Goooooodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment