The first week of school was better than expected!
Hot Tomato with Huijie on the first day of school. I can't wait for Internship, I'll be leading my tai tai life, eating cakes and drinking coffee. HAHA OK I KID. SORRY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT FIRST.
and I'm not even kidding when I say I cannot lose weight because MY DAD cooks the best dishes ever with the mountain of white rice........
A week gone just like this. Submissions on Monday and I haven't even start on anything. That's very pathetic and behind time. I really hope I can finish cutting my muslin tomorrow and start sewing on Saturday after I come back home from work.
LIKE WHAT I SAID, I'll be uploading pictures with Huijie also!!! HAHAHHAA I love how we fight in school, disturbing each other but at the end of the day, still caring for each other.
OK SIDE NOTE, I'M HUNGRY. I'm trying to achieve the no-food after 6pm and have breakfast and lunch on time.... and drinking lemon water!
The few days back at Mansion with Jing and Jasmine. No pictures with Jasmine because I looked horribly FAT in it lah. HAHAHA
I'm such a boring person, OK GOODBYE!!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment