IF you want to have clear and bright skin like me, give Brand X a go!
Bad and dry skin? Clogged pores? Nevermind! Because after using this Brand X, I'm sure you'll have bouncy skin like me, toin toin!
Bright skin that makes you feel proud,
and shameless in taking many profile shots,
and staying sunshine looking
and tadahhhhhh. OK i was just joking. These photos were snapped to show you all my happiness. The second last day before holidays commenced. I wasn't as happy as you can see lah because I've a bad feeling about all my last assignments. Especially screwing up my last presentation. You know when you have bad thoughts, it lingers around.
But it'ssss over girl.
One thing for sure i know is, I have so many beautiful friends. From my secondary clique to my poly dance and friends!
Mel looking effortlessly pretty here, even holding tehping with a side view can be so pretty.
and this exploding nostrils, still very pretty. Huijie another one. Soon ok, I'll post a picture of her!
Met up with Isabel and Brenda after (#&*(&@#*( many years, we've known each other since Year 1 from TPDE, we all have our own groups of friends but somehow somewhat, we found each other and that's how we got together. From gem 8 - gem 9. Finally out together after 2 years, they're my best gift from TPDE. I admit how I over-think some things like how I'm forgotten to them but I was so wrong, I didn't know how much they cared about me. It was a short but great meetup. From sneaking KFC to the theatre and catching Maleficent to finding various place to camwhore, more to come for sure.
While waiting for Bel to end her work and come over to meet us! We were supposed to be dining at 18 chefs but the queue was mad long. Our movie is starting at 745pm and there was no way we can continue waiting, hence we went to get our KFC. Tried the double down and I'm sure that's the first and last time I'm eating. It's nice but damn guilty after eating. I even skipped dinner today to compensate for whatever fatness I've taken in from the double down.
Another batch of pretty friends I've gotten from TPDE. And this was how I spent my first day of holidays! HAPPILY. I'm starting my work tomorrow, a hectic two weeks.... again.
I can't wait to remove braces already! HEHEHE.
Thankyou for reading!!!!!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment