Anyway, happy things first, if you don't already know, I had an opportunity to be cast for a short film competition together with Jasmine. All thanks to Alicia's friend for believing in us.
I met Jasmine earlier to have our coffeebean fix. coffeebean forever. ok no, double chocolate from coffeebean forever. I once tried something else from coffeebean and no, I didn't like it so DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FTW.
And here's my image of the day. I was supposed to have this loving sister look, always waiting for my twin to be back home, but then on our important day, she didn't. While Jasmine plays the more devilish sister, whereby she'll always be home late and all. Thought that the character suit us quite well. HAHHA I'm more loving but she's more ahlian.
And while I was waiting for Jasmine to stop NG-ing. HAHA
And thanks to these people with their crew, I had a really good experience. Probably the one and only chance I have!
Goodbye!












No comments:
Post a Comment