Sunday, June 22, 2014

Eight months after..


I've been dayre-ing almost everyday at work. READ ME OVER AT dayre.me/happythoughts. DAYRE is to remind me to be happy and be positive about my life lah. Scrolling instagram makes me feel so inferior about myself; my looks, my height, my style and everything and sometimes I even feel that I don't deserve to be in this industry. Not as cool as any other else but I always remind myself to just be MYSELF. Don't know if it's working because I'm still feeling as inferior as ever. 

Anyway, after eight months or longer than that of not clubbing, Jing had us over at Mansion that day! Surprised at how I am so steady with it because I had work the next day. It was a fun night probably for them but not for me. HAHA I still prefer staying at home, being a mini fangirl while watching youtube videos, catching drama or sleeping. That is my kind of night. 


Getting my hair trimmed soon. It's touching my shoulders and getting curly at the end. Whoa short hair needs high maintenance fee. 

Was supposed to help Jing and Jas hold their bags while I camwhore. SELFIE IN THE TOILET MIRROR. Loved doing this when I was 16 or 17 and my friend gave me the nickname of toilet ambassador. I used to love myself in the mirror. If you get what I mean.







OTHER THAN WORKING, I HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING ABOUT MY LIFE. I'm so loser HAHHA forever saying about losing weight but I'm not doing anything.

Introducing you to Varandy. This picture was taken two years back, during his farewell dinner. We were supposed to be going to TP together HAHA but he chose to go U.S instead but I would say it's a wise choice because he became sooo good looking two years after!



Coincidentally met him outside mansion on Friday! Huge change huge change.. I NEED HIS POWER. grant me my wish please. I think i looked damn ugly in year 2012. wtf. hahahha Not like 2014 I look pretty but at least better ok! 


In case you miss me. HEHHE

GOOOOOODBYE.





No comments:

Post a Comment