Was looking for a suitable portfolio picture, rummaging all the folders to find a perfect one, only to find these pictures that I took during sem 2.2!
Missing my long hair, even tho damaged but I still love it a lot. Guess I'm growing back. hehe. Though almost everyone I saw told me about how nice my short hair is, even the security guard who don't usually talk to me called me yesterday while at work, saying how good I look with short hair now!
I'm flattered because I'm doubting myself since the day I cut. hahahhaa.
I'll be back. heh.
Things to do for the weekend:
1) Finish up portfolio, send out resume to internship companies.
2) Finish sewing my menswear
3) Do my illustrations, mood, inspiration board. (5Boards)
oh and do my sketchbook.
I've just eaten the medicine for flu and I hope it goes away real soon because I can't do any work like this... with the tearing eyes and nose.











No comments:
Post a Comment