What do you still expect when you've a bunch of really caring friends?
I'm so thankful for having friends that constantly reassure me, telling me how good I am when I'm at my lowest. I have Mel and Huijie for encouraging me, telling me to be more confident. When the canteen uncle laughed at me, she made sure I wasn't affected by giving me a hug telling me I look good, don't worry. hahaha I have Huijie telling me that she really believe in me being successful, not doing well in school doesn't mean I don't have a future. THIS KIND OF FRIENDS WHERE TO GET. Helping me boost my self esteem. They seen me fall so badly from Year 1 but not once they laughed at me. (I wanna cry hahahha) :') :')
So many people to thank to. sigh, I feel really blessed.
There are times when I don't know what lies in my future, so so so dim, I have no idea what I'm going to do after graduating and all, and what pulled me through are my friends. The ones that never let me give up on this course. I've my regrets in Year 1 because I was mocked infront of the class by the lecturer, I hated what I was doing, I hated everything. I wanted to pull out from the course so badly but my friends made me stayed.
I have my lovely secondary school clique motivating me every now and then when I'm getting really emotional, the lack of passion and energy at the point of time and when I looked back today, I'm grateful that I stayed.
Grateful towards them. I'm such a sentimental person, I send random texts to friends, telling them how much I cherish them and all, even when not many appreciate. Please know that I never want to lose any single one of you.
ALL IN ALL, I'm SO TOUCHED for being loved by so many people. No partner, but best friends. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment