Greetings!
I love how I don't dread school that much because I get to OTOT (own time own target) to sew, to go for break and to procrastinate. Menspants finally submitted, now moving on to blouse.
But good things don't last. hahhaa, next block I have theory about care labels and I'm sure it'll be very drying to read and write a report about it. Four weeks, I can do this. I still feel so surreal, like I'm a senior in school already, I am getting so lazy to dress up and I'm gon go for SIP and FYP this year. IT IS THE TRUTH. LIKE I'M A SENIOR?
But good things don't last. hahhaa, next block I have theory about care labels and I'm sure it'll be very drying to read and write a report about it. Four weeks, I can do this. I still feel so surreal, like I'm a senior in school already, I am getting so lazy to dress up and I'm gon go for SIP and FYP this year. IT IS THE TRUTH. LIKE I'M A SENIOR?
Quite love my new hair. HAHA. Now I don't regret. Considering to trim every now and then, making sure it don't go over my shhoulders. heh
Take a break - Take a break from being too nice to people, to being so initiative and to learn to NOT forgive easily.
Was so wrongly accused during work and I hate having to admit things I never done before. So much for "friends" and trust. meh. If only I have the ability to see through their fake mask. To read their brain.
The making of my menswear. Never easy, I spent the entire Sunday to figure out on how to do my Welt pocket, then next day to sew the remaining parts in school. I really love sewing in school, very productive and spacious. Unlike being at home. I think I love my bed more
This is the situation at home. It's already good in this picture because I just started my work. Halfway through the assignment it was like a dog house, threads everywhere, papers and fabrics here and there. My mom couldn't stand it and she went to vacuum again and... I made it dirty again.
And the final piece :")
Quite satisfied already.
Moving on to Men's blouse.
Goodnight lovelies!





No comments:
Post a Comment