Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SPIDERMAN


认真的女孩最漂亮 
Here's me disturbing Huijie while she's working hard for her submission. I actually love school alot, I love coming to school to see my friends, to laugh and joke together, to whine when things go wrong together, and to have lunch/brunch/breakfast/dinner together with Mel and Huijie. Year 3 life is still so far so good - Except that I haven't learnt my lesson by being more careful when sewing, otherwise, all is good. 

Having a one block month is a priviledge. I have more time spent with my friends and to rot at home. It's a busy year ahead, I'm trying to spend more time before I get busy with FYP which is coming soon. 


I won't deny that I miss my long hair a lot but I also won't deny that shorter hair makes it look volumnized, matured and the easiness to maintain. My long hair look better in pictures and during good hair days which only happen maybe thrice a month.... 

Is this how guys normally take picture of themselves?! 





OK DAZ ABOUT IT.
SUBMISSION WEEK. 

It's been a peaceful month. A few late nights here and there. Not too many so I'm quite pleased. I sleep a lot and a lot.

back to vectoring the old man. GUESSWHO? No points given if you're right. hehe 



Goodbye!


And i'm not gon lie. HAHA I LOOK LIKE THIS WHEN I'M AT HOME. THE SPECS that doesn't fit my face anymore. HAHA 

Sometimes, I wished I had the chance to go back to Year 1, to make things right, to do better in school



No comments:

Post a Comment