Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It's the end

Probably one of the worst decision I've ever made in life - to give up dancing.

I regret, I definitely will regret in time to come, to see how everybody improved so much and to see how bonded my batch would be. It is sad, sad to know how far I've came and to give up during the last lap.

I love dancing, a l o t. I thought it hard for the past few days, weighing the pros and cons to continue.
I dance not because I want to win, not because I want to shine, not because I want to be the top, I dance is because I love it. As much as I don't wanna leave this really awesome club, I knew I had to because of how inferior and lonely I was in there. Everybody is improving, juniors sessioning every now and then, to up their skills for dance, but I'm busy procrastinating, eating, sewing, drawing and drafting - leading my student designer life. Look at the difference. I don't want to be in the position whereby juniors thinking that I as a senior is supposed to be better than them or whats not. I just want to be myself - someone that dance for the sake of being happy.

Dancing no longer is something relaxing to do (to me). It feels like a competition, even though some may tell you to work harder but come on lah, there will definitely be some that judge you while you're still slowly catching up the steps. I feel stress and even more inferior than anybody else. I don't like it and it lose total purpose I have while dancing.

So my point is, Why should I let myself feel this way again, to disappoint myself again and again.

Since I already know, 
I never was a good dancer to begin with.


No comments:

Post a Comment