HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to the prettiest women alive apart from my popo.
I love my mom, a l o t.
She's the one working hard to earn money for both my sis and I, to give us the best education since young. Working from 9am-9pm everyday for about 6 years before having the chance to work 1-9pm only on Mondays. I hardly get to see her actually, especially during my holidays when I have to work for so many days straight. It's like when I'm homed, she's asleep. When I'm awake for work, she left the house. My mom haven't been to town ever since many many years ago, she don't explore Singapore because she's so cooped up at work. Unlike others, I don't actually mention any unhappiness to her because I never want her to worry about me.
Guess I'm independent like this.
MY MOM HAVEN'T OWN A HANDPHONE BEFORE. HAHAHA
Mentioning about Handphone, MY DAD woke me up from my nap yesterday bringing me to get my IPHONE 5s. hehehe so much love from the both of them.
My mom, my superhero - She's so generous till the extend I hated it. She gave what she has to everybody, leaving none for herself and people gradually take advantage of it.
I.WILL.NEVER.LET.THIS.HAPPEN.TO.ME
and of course, to stand up for those that bully her. Even if they're my relatives or not.
I pick up a fight easily, still remember when there was once, this coffeeshop auntie screamed at my mom because of the wrong order she placed, I screamed back. It's times like this when I CANNOT... CANNOT tolerate any ugly behaviour towards my parents.
ALL IN ALL, I LOVE MY FAMILY.
HAPPY MOMMY HAPPY DADDY HAPPY SISTER'S DAY!!!!
everyday is happy!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment