Thursday, May 1, 2014

Back to School


Technically school started two weeks before, but to me, it started only on Wednesday lah. Really wanna laugh at myself. So many things to do but chose to do it so slowly, I have to sacrifice my sleep now. I have portfolio (wow been saying since the start of holidays) to finish up, menswear to sew and FIND INTERNSHIP companies. I don't know to prioritise which one, all are as important hence I decided to forgo my sleep. Maybe giving myself at least 4hours each day. It's enough. 

I've kinda got used to my real short hair and also starting to love it! It's easy to wash plus I don't have to worry about bad hair days because there's no more bad hair days (omg i'm gon jinx myself hahahha). I love every part of my hair now except my fringe. Still very curly and damaged. Since the days when I used a pair of paper scissors to self cut. 



Very in love with this outfit I wore to school that day. hehe Keeping it to basics and jeans. I love how jeans are so easy to match. Stocking up on jeans now. Goodbye prints! 
Side note, my sister is going to Bkk AGAIN. Gon get her to buy more basics. heh



Check out the collarbones. Fake one lah, I squeezed it. You need to look at my bulging tummy. Showed it to Huijie and Mel, Huijie couldn't stop laughing :( HAHA. 

Anyway, I gotta thank Jasmine for being so readily available, last minute asking her to help me dye my hair, she agreed it immediately despite the fact that she's meeting her bf. Thankyou to much my dear friend :)

hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment