Day 2
Had breakfast at the local restaurant, handmade meehuenkueh with two pathetic fish/meat balls. Can't deny this was super good! The light soup and the thick slices of mhk that's soft and Q.
My cousins actually eat a lot in Malaysia. I don't see myself looking for food as often as them back in Singapore. Head to KSL for a short shopping trip before we decide to have our lunch over at xinwang. Still not-yet-digested mhk, I had only chendol for lunch. It was meh. Still prefer the ones at kopitiam.
The cousin's gf.
Next stop,
To satisfy my cravings for Korean BBQ, they introduced me to this KBBQ restaurant which serves food of the best quality! I had my doubts about Malaysia having a KBBQ restaurant that is edible la, so I didn't expect too much BUT WOW, just WOW at the pork, chicken, fish and soup (basically everything la). They deserve good ratings for food, service and ambiance. I even got to see the mixed Korean and Malaysian boss of the restaurant. HE IS SUCH A QT PIE I SWEAR. Not keeeeding!
NO, AND THE BEST THING IS................. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BBQ DEM FOOD YOURSELF. The workers will barbecue them outside the restaurant so you definitely won't stink afetrwards. Being such a kiasu singaporean, I actually brought my perfume out to spam after bbq...well, you know how bad it smells after every barbecue. yes you get it. :')
*Quite proud with all the pictures taken using my ipad, WHY didn't I discover how good Apple products are.........initially *
Han Korean BBQ韩国料理@Sutera Utama
A table of REFILLABLE side dishes. Yes you didn't see it wrong - REFILLABLE. HAHA I super love the kimchi, tofu, seaweeds and the olive oil sauce!
And a bottle of Soju, nope I had none. I hate alcoholic drinks. hehe
The dope saba...... slurps*
The tasty soup with lots of ingredients. Don't be cheated by this, there are actually seafood beneath! Prawns, mussels, crabs!
Broke the virgin chain of Korean Rice Cake. It was another good dish introduced! I loved the texture hehe.
300RM for everything, a bit more expensive than expected but at least everything was worth the price we were paying for! Had my fill and off we go for midnight Ktv!
How do someone look good at 2am in the morning. Don't understand why. HAHA
That's all about day 2. From KSL to Escape and KBBQ to Midnight K.
Time is well spent.
Hiccups here and there but I feel, one should always be the bigger person and be more accepting. We have our faults too and I believe, everyone is in fault for making the day unhappy. haha.
Next morning, totally didn't bother to dress up anymore since I'm heading back to Singapore.
With one plushie my aunt forced me to take with! hehe.
Thanks for reading!
GOODNIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment