Saturday, April 5, 2014

Trip home

Before I left for the trip,
Made use of pencils (I haven't been touching them since the start of the holidays). Never liked drawing portraits because I am never a proportionate person. Drawing straight lines can be quite tough for me. 

Anyway,

I was mad excited about the trip, about the food and people. I expected myself to have a lot of fun tho~ 
You probably know what I'm trying to bring across

Fun : 7/10
Company : 6/10 
and for the 6 points, I give full credits to my Aunt and my little cousin who accompanied me throughout the days. It was quite disappointing to see your own cousin neglecting you just because of the new girl he got. For all the years spent together on someone like you, totally not worth it. Oh well. Saying I'm disappointed is already an understatement~ 

Alright, moving on,

With the short amount of time I have back there, I tried to make myself productive, by squeezing everything I wanted to do into the two days, from shopping > funfair > Korean bbq > Kbox > shopping again. I did ggo for everything except that I didn't have as much fun as expected. 


First stop:  Newest shopping mall - Aeon

Finally after so many years, they built another shopping mall near the vicinity. It was a very beautiful mall, everything is newly furnished and you can hardly see anyone walking around since I went on a Tuesday morning. Peaceful morning indeed. Woke up extra early because we planned everything the day before; we knew how tight our schedule was. Day 1 was the best tho. haha. 

Vain pics along the way. The cousin was speeding, I'm quite worried I wouldn't make it back home alive. 
but still, I'm back so thank god and everyone who blessed me. 


And the kitties that welcomed me. Slippers throughout the days because I left my shoes at home, more like I didn't have the intention to wear beautiful shoes since I have to lug it to and fro..hehe But i regret quite a bit because slippers seem to be quite a spoiler, well they said laziness kills.  



and my little cousin, we're 7 years apart, but I'm 7cm shorter. lolol He had been comparing our height since many many many years ago and he won me finally. HAHA  I'm quite proud of his achievements tho, a budding badminton star. He has gotten quite a number of trophies and awards, and yesterday, he clinched the second place among all the competitors. :') :') He aims to fight for Malaysia one day and I hope his wish comes true! Way to go! 

Lunch at a cafe. Too full for food thus the Hainanese milk tea and glutinous red bean soup. 



Was then brought to catch a movie over at the mall beside - Captain America. 
I don't exactly LOVE action movies because of the sound effects and anxiety I get. It feels like I'm gon get a heart attack sooner or later. But still thumbs up for the show! The Captain is realllllyyyyy handsome. 

Second Stop : Funfair 

Dinner after shopping and off we go to the funfair. 


I have no idea when was the last time I set foot at a Funfair. Every games they have there is quite fun and entertaining, seeing my cousins changing tokens every now and then(very good to cheat my cousin's cash). I changed once just because I got cheated up a ride. Never judge a ride by its cover. Didn't have the chance the try out the games because I wasn't interested in winning any plushies, not a fan of them anyway, hence the eye power. heh.  

Selfies................. HOW CAN I MISS THAT. HEHE hashtag forever vain HEHE 


Here's the cousin looking extremely good while I look forced....... sigh, my Ipad is really heavy to support with one hand~ 

THIS IS REALLY AN EXTREME. IT flies really high up, really really really high up. Didn't have the intention to try out any rides because I'm really scared of the technical issues and all, don't know if the machines are checked regularly. It's putting my life in danger!!!! But all of my cousins went up, SO I SUPPOSED IT'S QUITE SAFE. 

THUS, I went for this! I thought it was a very very normal ride, plus my cousin kept telling me how NOT scary it was. It was really a NORMAL ride when it just started, but when the real fun comes, IT'S NOT. Half of the time I couldn't feel my butt touching the seat because I'm busy bouncing up and down the chair. Before I can breathe, I fly up high again. It goes on and on and then the reverse bounce. This lasts for a good 3minutes or more. Very.Very.Scary. 



Day 1 went pretty well, everything went according to plan, shit happened during DAY 2...........
tell you more tomorrow!

Goodnight,
Jaslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment