Thursday, April 10, 2014

Back to school

Holidays.....?
Not really.

Been to and fro school so often it doesn't seem like an actual holidays! Oh well, anyway I'm left with only a year before I graduate. The other day, headed back to school for the seniors graduation show, so stoked because it's my turn next year. Going through all the tedious process and critics makes me dread them so much.... ok but whatever needs to be done have to be doone! I'm already half into my holidays, portfolio not done yet, but I'll try to complete whatever I can by today...








hehe the other day with Huijie,
so happy to meet her again after so long!

Went for product training yesterday and I met Mel toooooo!!!
didn't meet her even longer than Huijie, miss them so much. School is reopening, time to get wild with dem girls in school! XD

Gooddddddbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment