Timetable is out today, Year 3 is starting in a week time. GAME ON boys and girls. I'm here to fight the year.
Apel class has been pushed back to 3pm-4pm, I don't know whether to laugh or cry because I hate oddly timings like this. I leave home at 1pm, get home at 6pm with nothing good done except traveling for that 4 hours in total. Really hoping SIP can be somewhere nearer to me, or maybe at town because it's more convenient. HEHE.
All the best to myself and the batch for Year 3.
I hope to
1) Step out of my comfort zone
2) Get into a decent internship company
3) Create the best fyp project I've ever done for the 3 years in poly.
4) Graduate with me being happy.
Nothing like dance is getting in my way now, no commitments at all (or maybe sometimes I'll be working) but still, less commitments = more time for my work! No more complaints.
HEHE
goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment