Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kidswear X Chalet

The day started off pretty well, had my kids wear shoot but it didn't turn out looking good because my model was far too young to fit into my dress, making the fit of my dress ugly. hahahaha. SOOO i'm going to find another model that fits perfectly! 

I finally feel tall after feeling short for the last 10 years of my life. She's very adorable and friendly, not camera shy and towards strangers also. Sucha qtpieeeee heh. If her mom is not around me, I would have hugged and kissed her with all my saliva sticking over her. HEHE 

Totally miss having kids running around at my grandma house, now we're all so grown up~~ Been so long since I have interaction with kids ok. The last time I can remember is while I'm doing voluntary work at MINDS. The only time I had fun playing with kids. 



Bought a big packet of jellies incase she didn't want to corporate with me and started crying but wow, she's such a nice girl, letting me take pictures of her, smiling for me. So photogenic. hehehe. Those small little fingers I feel like chewing them off. TOO CUTE. I sound a little pedo but no I really love kids. HAHA 




And then I rushed over to chalet, it started off a bit boring hence I took a walk near the area with Brenda, found places to cam-whore and did I mention how much I love Apple products, so able to shoot even when it's dark as long as there's sufficient light shining unlike samsung. Under light also black. 

Apple 1
Samsung 0  hahahahhaa

 The fun came when Haohan initiate to start playing murderer, then charades. It was soooo fun I couldn't bear to leave to catch the last train. But the thought of unfinished portfolio dragged me home. Cabbed out with Brenda to Pasir ris and I chased for the last train. As if the cheetah got on my body. HAHA Haven't been running for so so so so long so I consider myself to be quite good at running still.... I hope. HEHE.
oh how much I hate down angles. FAT FAT FAT 

Brenda still looking so good even during candids hahhahaha 



I'm so sweaty and sticky. While chilling over with brenndddaaa, it's been so long since we last sat down together and chat. People like her character is hard to find, giving in to others, to everybody, to do things for others at the expanse of herself, she's a really nice friend you won't want to lose. Genuinely nice and all. She deserves so much more from everybody I feel. Never take her for granted because she's always so ready to listen, to listen to what others say so much that she coops all her negative feelings to herself because she don't want to trouble others by whinning. ok i'm like selling her but no, i'm honestly very very thankful I met her in TPDE, the first friend from STL (cuz I thought she's a philipino) LOLOL






Reached home at about 1am, bathed and slept...... nothing feels better than home HHAHAA

Jaslyn~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment