Saturday, April 19, 2014

A day out at the beach. TPDE BATCH OUTING

 Never a bitchy beachy person, I avoid going to the beach because it's far and inconvenient and I don't find going to sentosa fun, but since it's a TPDE batch gathering, why not? You don't get to meet everyone again because some are enlisting and some are leaving. And it actually turns out to be one of the best gathering! With the company and food, YES FOOD, some of them brought a lot of snacks and I did my part by eating. Need to lose all the calories when school reopens. sigh

Anyway, I woke up late to meet everyone thus I had to walk in to Sentosa alone. ALONE. Did i mention how many times have I been to Sentosa? Less than five for my entire life. Feeling so suaku because I don't know how the monorail operates and I walked in the wrong lane until the person had to guide me to another place. So funny. Called Brenda and thank god she gave me the right direction to beach station and to the place where they were at. I deserve a pat. hehe.





I hate how damaged my fringe is... Every part of my hair is not damaged EXCEPT my fringe. sigh. depressed.



Thou not a beachy person, I can't help but to fall in love with the sea. It's so calming to see.

The sun is ridiculous. hahahha A few of us walked from siloso to palawan to get our beach ball and to realise that siloso beach has their own beach balls. The trip was so far and I was sweating non stop. Thank god for the SPF 50 on my skin. HAHA. SAY NO TO PIGMENTATION. WHEEEEP. 


And that is when all the fun started!!



hahah tell me why do I look so different here. I love camwhoring, if any brand needs me to camwhore to try out the quality of the cam, omg I'm more than willing to HAHHAA. ok cool

Or if anyone needs me to advertise for their beach balls LOLOLOL







LOOK.AT.THE.DAMAGED.FRINGE. yuck 


When THEHATCHIES reunite. I can feel the distance now but I really really really hope we'll still stay as one even after Year 3~ 









Right after I took the shot with Brenda, I had her to help me carry my bag to continue taking pictures with Isabel. SO right after us, she came in to join us without returning the bag to me :( I feel so bad having her to carry for me lah! Didn't even realise under I scroll through the album!! Told you she is really really realllyyyyyy nice. Omg such a nice girl, one in a thousand. ok million.







hehe GOT YOU. You don't know I was once a DJ-to-be right. Quite potential I feel. LOL Daryl looking so cool and handsome and I'm spinning my CD. LOLOL




And us. Not many are here but I'm still happy I spent my Good Friday with them. Out playing captains ball, What's the time now MR WOLF, or aeiou or chicken leg game LOL cannot believe also but hehe. REALLY GOOD DAY before the year starts. HEHE.

GOODNIGHT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment