Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Photoshoot

The sun was scorching hot, the heat was so intense and our sweat couldn't stop dripping......... 

But anyway, thanks to the efficient photographer, I told him the idea of my photo-shoot and he proceeded to give me suggestions of venue which was what I wanted exactly.

Off to Bishan park for our shoot, I love outdoor shoots a lot because of the new area I get exposed to and being a cheerful person, green makes my day even better. A day out with a legit photographer, he makes me feel like wanting a photographer bf too. *evil chuckles* Someone who is willing to snap a thousands of candids for me, someone who never complains when I ask for a picture, someone who is willing to accept me for how vain I am. HEHE. am... I asking too much? I'm quite easy to please ok.

Anyway, here's a view from my space, how can I not take pictures there? XD 

With the photographer, all thanks to Alicia! He is a very very very nice person, helping me achieve every angles I asked for, totally feeling like a stylist that day. Wouldn't mind being a stylist for intern, it can be fun too! Deciding on outfits, on suggesting the best angles and all~ 

With Mel, don't think any of you will not know her since she's been sticking with me since the start of Year 1. HAHA I'm also very thankful for her willingness to help despite me asking only a day before. :) 


And Jasmine, another one who've been sticking with me for around 7 years? HEHE. From west to east, to north. Where to find such friend, so willing to help. 


Sorry my turn my turn, LOLOLOL My turn to camho a bit, if not the whole day is just taking pictures of them. LOL I don't think anyone noticed that I cut my hair? It's a little straighter now!!! I can't bear to chop off any shorter because ... I love having long hair. But it's time to dye back to black because I see extremely faded black now, a bit disgusting. 

Well, look at dat fat face when I laugh. WHERE IS MY JAW. WHERE. WHERE. NI ZAI NA LI. Have to stop eating... (ok please count for me the number of times I'm telling myself to stop eating) hahhaa. You know I think I have too much fats on my cheeks, when I laugh, there's two lines appearing on the top of my cheeks, don't know if you all ever realised but yes... IT'S A SIGN...


HEHEHE Told you I'm vain. Mel saw me doing this and she went on saying " yah, 拍多一点照片" LOLOL My friends are all so used to me holding my ipad, isolating myself in one corner to camho. Very bad. My outbreaks are shifting their place, hahhahaha lesser on cheeks, coming back to my forehead. It's quite depressing leh. 


LOOK AT THE BROWN. I dyed later than Jasmine, but faded earlier than her. Guess it's because my roots is brown already :( How do I explain my gratefulness and love to her. HEHE 


LOOK AT THE FACE. THE FACE. SO FAT.


A shot with Mel!! HAHA Very thankful also!!! To our last year in TP, we can do this! IT doesn't matter if we'll end up in the same FYP team or not, as long as we know that we got each other backs during this long and tough period of time together with huijie, it's sufficient! Quite excited for the start of Year 3 already. From intern, to FYP. ok wait, let me enjoy my last week of REAL holidays. HAHA 

and my PHOTOGRAPHER. WHO IS super nice.




SORRY DID I MAKE YOU PUKE?
CUZ I DID PUKE AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE HAHHAHA.

ok just kidding.

Goodnight, it's 2.10am, I finally have the feel to do my work.
Forcing myself to wake up at 8am so I can be more productive... HAHA.
ok I will tell you if it's a joke (to wake up at 8am) tomorrow or not? 

GOODNIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment