How do I manage to stay calm and complete what I have to before school starts?
I have at least 10 things running on my head concurrently and the best way to think right now is to blog. Ok, my portfolio is in a mess, I totally have no idea how do I submit the best portfolio works because all are just average. You know you know, when you're racing against time, everything you produce is literally shit lah.. So i basically have to redo quite a few things, and then I am supposed to be back to Malaysia to shoot for kidswear but because I quarreled with my dad over this, I had to cancel the trip because he doesn't allow me to go back just alone, or rather with friends he doesn't know. He had to find another replacement for me which was rather fast and the funny thing is, if he would have move his butt to find one for me, I wouldn't have find ways to find a kid... or maybe not having the need to go Malaysia.
Ok rewind back to a week ago, I had my first photoshoot. It was tiring standing under the hot sun but still not as bad as the model, photographer and my helper. At least, we're suffering together!
and I have to thank Jasmine for being the absolutely best best best friend I can ever have. Willing to travel from west to east to help out for my photoshoot, TWICE. And then helping me make up and all. (she benefit also ok, she get to know my friends haha) Yes thankyou so much girlgirl. HAHHAA.
OF COURSE OF COURSE, not neglecting my other 3 best friends ok. We've been through shits okok hehe. LUVUALLOKIE
I'm in fact VERY happy to see PK fitting this dress, and it turned out better than expected HEHE. Thankyou Pk (the super hot/gorgeous) women everyone eyecandy. She's my first friend I met in TPDE, the one that helped me in so many aspects when I was so new in dance. Hehe never ever forget. Don't know if she ever remember our first time, but I still do. XD
The three of them who helped make my shoot a lot better HAHA.
Working as a stylist is not as bad either! hehe.
Ok goodbye~ Thankyou for reading dears XD

No comments:
Post a Comment