Monday, April 21, 2014

Chisozanmai X Movie

Had Japanese buffet cuisine with my colleague on the 16th and it was downright disappointing. The food was so-so, the sushis wasn't even wrapped nicely and the food was cooked just for the sake of cooking (they probably had to cook very fast to serve all the customers). It was on a Thursday when I went and the queue was crazily long. Thought it would be worth the money but I was so wrong. Tried so many dish, I only love the tofu, takoyaki balls, salmon and the deep fried mushroom.  Even the dessert was ... meh. 

Being a greedy person, I would have stuff myself with lots of food before leaving the restaurant but this time round, I just gave up after eating halfway. Totally wouldn't recommend lah. hahaha. 


With my pretty and kind colleague! She gives off an Ah lian vibe but no, she's really nice!











Goodnight! 

1 comment: