Two-faced bitches I've been hanging around with. I have a big problem with them. Why do you pretend to be nice to them when that was never your intention. I don't know. Why did you promise things that you never meant it. Why did you pretend to be concern for me and all. Just don't get it.
Pretentious people. I'm totally alright with people hating on me, just don't pretend that you're willing to help me and all when deep down your heart, that was never the intention. I don't usually judge people thou I've heard negative things about them, but instead choosing to see them with my own eyes and ok, you totally proved me wrong.
I love being nice to people because I know it works both ways, when you're nice, people will be nice to you too, but sadly, that don't work on you. So glad I won't be seeing you anytime sooner.
Dont - ever - take - my - niceness - for - granted.
Thank-you.
No comments:
Post a Comment