Finally cleared my shopping debts, adding up to a total of $100. Have no idea why I love shopping so much, I love having new clothes every month, it's the feeling of satisfaction. No choice, fast paced world, fast paced fashion. Paying a price to be vain.
Anyway, I hate being controlled, turning 20 this year and I deserve my freedom.
Can't wait to get back to my hometown; the place I grew up(partially), this time A L O N E. It sure is a wonderful experience, with my cousin hosting me around. Haven't had the chance to see the small change after five years, finally the time. :') Shopping malls, kampung breakfast, ktv lounge, cinemas. So many places to visit. I haven't had any chance to tour the small little countryside since it was always a rush travelling to and fro everytime I head back during CNY or QING MING. So glad I have the chance now.
Being a female is so so so tough, I remember being extremely proud of my hormones because I seldom get bloated problems or backaches, giddy ness during the time of the month. I have friends having all sort of problems and I went on asking myself why am I so different. As I grew older, things took a turn. Guess it's what they say I jinx-ed myself... so now I think I deserve it. Feeling bloated for a week already, like a balloon, everywhere aching and extremely tired. meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment