Nothing special today; except that Alicia specially came down to have lunch with me because she have been saying she wanted to try the yong tau foo for the longest time ever since Jasmine and I couldn't stop singing praises about it! I hoped she loves it as much as I do, apparently, she LOVED the meatball. You need to look at her face after the first bite. Like flying up to the heaven. HAHA Really can be dai yan ren for them, confirm convincing.
Whole body is burning now because of yesterday's sunburnt. Didn't realise it was that bad, even carrying my shoulder bag hurts. Went to work like this and my colleague told me scary things about pigmentation if I continue to burn my skin without any sunblock. OK LESSON LEARNT.
I don't know if you can see, but yes this is my new tanned face.
Tan is the new sexy.
The moment my colleague saw me, she asked if I applied a slightly darker shade of foundation today.... LOL!!
I super love my ugly face here. HAHA Seldom can pull of stupid faces because I REALLY look ugly and stupid which is why I don't post them up.
yah I mean like this ^. It's retarded.
OK GOODNIGHT!
NIGHT IS MADE WHEEEEHEEEEEEEEE
No comments:
Post a Comment